Your online presence and the written materials you submit during the application process are your personal brand.
This package includes:
- Personalized resume, including one-on-one interview
- Cover letter
- LinkedIn profile optimization
Our resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn writing services, as a package, can help you ensure your brand sets you apart.
With over 12 years of talent acquisition experience, I know what hiring managers are looking for and how to best position your personal brand to get your resume through the online systems, your LinkedIn profile views, and your cover letter read by the right people.
So how does this work?
- After purchasing this service, we’ll request a copy of your existing resume (if you have one) and schedule a one-on-one interview to discuss your prior experience and what you’re seeking in a future position. This interview is designed to help us get to know your professional history and accomplishments so we can best tell your career story.
- Following the interview, we’ll get you your first personalized drafts within 72 business hours and schedule a phone consultation to review it together.
- We’ll work with you to make sure they’re perfect and include up to three rounds of revisions in your purchase.
- Once you’re satisfied, we’ll provide you with PDF and Word copies of your resume with instructions on which version to use when applying for jobs. We’ll also provide you with a Word version of your cover letter and proofread your updated LinkedIn profile.
All of our resumes are optimized for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) compatibility and to pass the 6-second review test. Our LinkedIn profiles are SEO optimized and designed to maximize keyword search returns.
Below is a sample bullet point from my resume:
-Increased private sector sales by 85% in year 1 by implementing new business development plan.
And a sample bullet point from my LinkedIn:
My role included:
-Recruiter management — I managed 5 recruiters and 1 customer support staff, 4 of whom were promoted to other positions in the company.
$389 (you save $48)
“…From the moment we spoke Franklin offered a personalized, sincere approach to my career search needs… His pricing was fair and he over delivered on his promises from the onset. LinkedIn profile writing and resume writing were absolutely delivered on time and in great fashion. Then when it came time to review (the drafts), Franklin kept an open mind and took the time to explain each choice that was made and educated me on the writing process. Overall Franklin overachieved in all categories and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a career change and/or help with their resume and LinkedIn profile. To top it all off I have landed a new job within 3 weeks of Franklin delivering his completed work.” – Jeff C., Construction